Saturday, April 11, 2009

Miss Adventure's Misadventures :: How I Entertain Myself When I Have To Stay Home


Kiss Me Thru The Phone - Soulja Boy Tell`em

It's Saturday night. I have 2 different birthday parties I'm supposed to be at right now. I'm trying to do the grown up and responsible thing by staying at home because :

1. I'm still sick.

Dude, this cold is like a toxic exboyfriend that I just cannot shake! I've tried killing it with hardcore antibiotics (disclaimer - I don't kill my exboyfriends / current boyfriends of the toxic or nontoxic variety because I'm not about domestic abuse / emotional abuse / mental abuse / abuse of any kind nor am I keen on the notion of going to prison, mmkaythxbye. My name ain't Chris Brown) but the punk will not go away. It insists on staying put where it is and driving me crazy. What. The. Hell. Yo.

2. I have to work from today till Wednesday.

OMG, WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF??!! STUPID COLD THAT MADE ME CALL OFF SICK ON MY MANDATORY OVERTIME WEEK!! NOW I HAVE TO MAKE UP THE EXTRA DAY NEXT WEEK!! This cold seriously is like a toxic exboyfriend, man. Double You Tee Eff.

So. Since I cannot be out and about with my friends, I decided to play some music as I'm making my lunch for tomorrow and what do I hear? One of my favorite songs!! Yeah, it's the song featured at the beginning of this post. Because it is one of my favorite songs, I do what I always do. I start dancing and once I get started, it's hard to make the Bonnie stop.

I love this song. Why? Because my name's in there. Hell yeah. Within the first minute of the song, you'll hear it.

Baby you know that I miss you, I wanna get with you tonight
But I cannot baby girl and that's the issue
Girl you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone, I'll see you later on
Kiss me thru the phone, see you when I get home

Baby I know that you like me, you my future wifey
Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, yeah
You can be my Bonnie, I can be your Clyde
You could be my wife, text me, call me


That's RIGHT!!

So here's my personal take on it.

~*~


Baby, you know that I miss you

Tee hee hee....really?


I wanna get with you tonight

WHAT??!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! Boy, you better check yoself right about now.


But I cannot baby girl and that's the issue

Damn straight.


Girl you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone, I'll see you later on
Kiss me thru the phone, see you when I get home


Okay, this is more like it. Good things come to those you wait, sweet pea, and patience is a virtue.


Baby I know that you like me

Oh, yeah? Wow, you must have ESPn or something. Tell me something else that I didn't know I was supposed to know.


you my future wifey
Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, yeah


Wait wait wait....whooooa there, Horsey. Sloooow down, cowboy. And what is up with this pep talk you're giving yourself? Shouldn't that be like...I dunno...an internal conversation? Yeah. That's what I thought.


You can be my Bonnie

Yeah...see....the key word here is "can". Whether or not I will remains to be seen.


I can be your Clyde

You sure can, sweet thaaaaang. But will you be? That, sugar plum, is the question we must ask ourself. Let us meditate on it like true masters of the Ninja.Fu. ;)


You could be my wife, text me, call me

Aaaawww, that's sweet. I'll think about it. :D

I need you in my life, yeah all day ever
yday I need ya
And every time I see ya my feelings get deeper
I miss ya, I miss ya, I really wanna kiss you but I can't
Six, seven, eight, triple nine, eight, two, one, two


Wow. Everyday, huh? THAT'S RIGHT!! YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE!! Haa haa haa!! And, pumpkin, that's not my number. But good try.


Baby I been thinking lately so much about you
Everything about you, I like it, I love it
Kissing you in public, thinking nothing of it
Roses by the dozen, talking on the phone


Aaaw!! Thanks!!


Baby you so sexy, your voice is so lovely
I love your complexion, I miss ya, I miss ya, I miss ya


Aaaaww....tee hee hee...okay, you can call me.

~*~


HAA HAA HAA!!!

God, I'm such a dork. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment