Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'M ON IMDb!!!

Summer is almost over. The last wave of blockbuster movies are here. Leading the last hurrah is this little movie based off of beloved toys called "G.I. Joe". I watched it. Twice.



My Two Page Movie Review Is Here


Guess where my review ended up?

IT'S ON IMDb!!!

Yeah. IMDb. If you scroll down to the bottom of the list, you'll see YouBentMyWookie.com [MissBonnified].

That's me. And my review.

OMFG!!!!1!!one!!!eleventy-one!!!

When I found out, guess what my first thought and reaction was?

"....holy crap....that's me. ....I'm going to throw up now".

That's right. My first gut reaction (har har har) when discovering that MY REVIEW is on this site was to toss my cookies. I was (and still am) that excited.

I'm on the same eff-ing page of critics as Roger Ebert, the LA Times, NY Times and other really cool sites/people/stuff.

Hells-to-the-YEEEAAAAA!!!

1 comment: