Saturday, June 6, 2009

How Ironic

Mandarin is a language that is like no other. It's a language with painting and art at its core. It is music that paints pictures translated into words.

And this is what I'm listening to right now as the cold wind that haunts this night blows back the covers of a book I had thought I would never see open again.

不值得 by梦飞船 :: Bu Zhi De by Dreamz FM
Not Worthy




除了想你 除了爱你
Chu le xiang ni, chu le ai ni
Besides thinking of you, besides loving you

hu ~ 我什么什么都愿意
hu ~ wo shen me shen me dou yuan yi
hu ~ I’m willing to do anything

翻开日记 整理心情
Fan kai ri ji zheng li xin qing
Flipping through the diary, straightening up my mood

hu ~ 我真的真的想放弃
hu ~ Wo zhen de zhen de xiang fang qi
hu ~ I really, really think of giving up

你始终没有爱过
Ni shi zhong mei you ai guo
All along, you have never loved [me] before

你在敷衍我
Ni zai fu yan wo
You are patronizing me

一次一次忽略我的感受
Yi ci yi ci hu lüe wo de gan shou
Every time [you always] neglected my feelings

我真的感到力不从心
Wo zhen de gan dao li bu cong xin
I finally feel helpless

无力继续
Wu li ji xu
No more strength to continue

这感情 不值得我犹豫
Zhe gan qing bu zhi de wo you yu
This feeling, is not worth it for me to hesitate

不值得我考虑
Bu zhi de wo kao lü
Not worth for me to think over

不值得我爱过你
Bu zhi de wo ai guo ni
It’s not worth it that I once loved you

这种回忆 不值得我提起
Zhe zhong hui yi bu zhi de wo ti qi
This piece of memory is not worth for me to mention

不值得想起
Bu zhi de xiang qi
Not worth to think about

不值得哭泣
Bu zhi de ku qi
Not worth crying for

这段感情 早就应该放弃
Zhe duan gan qing zao jiu ying gai fang qi
This feeling should be given up earlier

早就不该让我浪费时间找奇迹
Zao jiu bu gai rang wo lang fei shi jian zhao qi ji
That way, early on it would have not wasted my time looking for a miracle

这样的你 不值得我恨你
Zhe yang de ni bu zhi de wo hen ni
Having you like this, is not worth for me to hate you

不值得我为你而坏了心情
Bu zhi de wo wei ni er huai le xin qing
Not worth for me to ruin my mood because of you

我决定不为你而毁了心
Wo jue ding bu wei ni er hui le xin
I’ve decided not to let my heart break because of you

放弃爱你
Fang qi ai ni
[I’ve] Given up loving you

No comments:

Post a Comment