Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What I Thought Of Today

True loneliness is having so many things running through your mind and having no one you could really share them with.

Today is what prepares you for Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the result of Today. What you do with the time you have is on you and no one else. A smart person can learn from any lesson. The wise person will take what they have learned, not just from their own experience but that of others, and apply it.

Whether you can or can't, whether you do or don't, whether you are or aren't. Either way, you're right.

---

I don't know what to do right now. Actually, that isn't entirely true either. I do know but I just don't know how I'm going to find the strength to do it. I know I'll find my way because I always do but that doesn't mean it'll be easy. Then again, I'm not one to run from a challenge when I know it's worthwhile.

2 comments:

  1. You are wise beyond your years, Miss Bonnified. I am several years your senior, yet inspired like your junior ... thank you. Does this mean that I am wise to learn & apply from what you have written?

    Accept the challenge and find your way. You can and you will.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holas, Dan.

    You know, I'm going to have to quote the late but great Aaliyah (she was R&B. Was. She passed away. So sad) when I say "Age ain't nuthin' but a number". :)

    As for being wise to apply this, I say if the shoe fits and you like it, then have at it! Who cares where and how you got the shoe. It was given to you for a reason. My aunt was the one who shared with me her thoughts of Today and Tomorrow. She truly is a wise lady.

    As for the challenges that come my way, I'm willing to take them on if I find that it makes sense to because I've learned to pick and choose my battles. It simply would not do to rush willy nilly into everything that comes my way, you know?

    Besides. I'd wear out my stiletto heels if I did that and that, my friend, is a big no-no in BonnieLand. :D

    ReplyDelete