Monday, January 12, 2009

Don't Be Shy, Don't Be Scared. Come On In, The Water's Juuust Fine.

My name is Bonnie but you can call me Miss Bonnified. It's a play off of my name. It's Bonnie And Clyde meets Bonafide because that's what PattiCake, a dear friend, decided to name me because she says "I'VE FOUND A NEW NAME THAT'S SOOOO YOOOUUU!!!". I love the name and from then on, I've made it mine so now let me introduce myself. I write to remember. I write so that I don't forget. Life is too beautiful for me to only be able to recall bits and pieces of it so I try to commit as much as I can in the form of words because pictures can only do so much for you, like :


1. Providing your friends with hard evidence that you really do all the crazy things they said you did during the night/weekend/whatever but that you vehemently deny


2. Prove that you really are that crazy and no amount of "No, I didn't" will ever convince anyone otherwise. Uh huh.


Not that this has ever happened to me. No way. Yeah.


Aaanyway, I figured this is a new year so I might as well give myself a new name and a new blog to boot. I've been using the same name for so long and I've come a long a way with that name but I think it's time to try on a new skin. I'll always keep that journal but I think it's time to try something new. You know. Out with the old and in with the new except I don't entirely agree with that only because I love my old blog. I watched myself grow with that blog. I go back every now and then to see where I've come from and where I dreamed I would go. Whether or not that's where I am today isn't as important as how I managed to get here. It's because of this that I decided to keep what I have where it is. Call it a sense of loyalty or whatever you want but that's the way I am. I suppose that's also why I'm a packrat but that's neither here nor there.


The way I form memories is kind of weird so if I didn't have a place to write what I needed to, I would forget so many things that I wish I didn't. So. I write to remember. I write so that I don't forget. I also write to remind myself that there is humor in every situation if I only remember to look for it and if it not humor, then there is something beautiful. I think I'll be combining my stories from the past with the ones I'll be forming from this point on. Yeah...that sounds good to me. Kind of like a nod to the past while you revise the "what was" into "what is" and "what will be"...yeah, I talk like I know fashion..which I really don't...I just read a lot of smutty magazines and I can parrot them pretty good by now. Awesomeness.


Thank you, Tangerine, for helping me figure out exactly what the hell I'm doing. He is absolutely awesome! If it wasn't for him, I still wouldn't have this up. I think he figured out real fast that he couldn't just help me set this up because he's such a smart pumpkin pie. I'm not sure if it was the fact that I kept going "....um....sooooo....." or if it was the look of complete and utter panic he saw on my face after he tried to explain it to me. Granted, I took programming classes before (that was actually my major. Woooo....yeah....didn't happen though, people. I just couldn't deal with the fact that I had to take math classes that had no numbers. I mean, seriously. Math? With no numbers? OmgWth) and I have a working knowledge of these newfangled things called a "computer" work but uh...dude, programming classes was over 8 years ago and I'm in a whole 'nutha field now so that should tell you how fresh this stuff is in my mind. Yeah. So now you know why I have to blog. Uh huh. ....uh... I was saying something. Oh yeah. So he ended up just taking over and doing everything for me. Yaaaaaaaay!!! He so rocks. Love it Love It LOVE IT!!


So for those of you who have no idea who I am, it's nice to meet you. Step into my world but don't forget to take your shoes off first.


For those of you who have followed me from wherever it was where we met, you know the deal.


Peace, Love, * muah *, I'm out.


Welcome to MissBonnified.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment